Friday 19 March 2010

Cardiff Bus Adventures: Part 2

Today's Cardiff Bus adventure was far less fraught than a few weeks previous. Ever present were the Whitchurch drunks whose personal hygeine habits could be jutsly questioned. Still, atleast the number 23 bus - why oh why do I always get stuck on the long routed bus home? - turned up on time. YIPPEE!!
I settled down into my shared seat after a micro battle with my large uniform filled Hugo Boss bags and picked my song letter at random.
This is what happened.....R (I've left nothing out but it ain't all too pretty....apologies!)
Ray - Millencolin 
Ray of Light - Natasha Bedingfield
Read My Mind - The Killers
Ready For The Floor - Hot Chip
Real Good Looking Boy - The Who
The Reason - Hoobastank
Reasons - New Found Glory
Reasons Not To Be An Idiot - Frank Turner
Recording A Tunnel - Bell Orchestre
Recover - The Automatic
Red Sox Pugie - Foals
Redemption - Switchfoot
Redundant - Green Day
Reflections Are Protection - La Roux
Regret - Cancer Bats
Rehab - Paolo Nutini
Relight My Fire - Take That
The Remedy - Jason Mraz
The Rescue Blues - Ryan Adams
Rest - Green Day
Rest - The Temper Trap
The Rest of My Life - Less Than Jake
The Resurgent - The Arusha Accord

So that was my journey. Next time you're on the bus, play Random Letter iPod and let me know what happens.

BBPD.

No comments:

Post a Comment