Friday 19 February 2010

Brianstorm? Not quite. Shit storm? Most def.

So, my shit storm day culminated in my bus not merely being late but refusing to turn up. At all. I'm not gonna lie guys, it's chilly in The Diff tonight and my leather jacket is not tog 5 gazillion army level sleeping bag. Add into this a full bus stop/ wind tunnel, 1 drunk with aromas of cheap whiskey and who sways when he stands up and another clutching an ASDA plastic bag and bringing with him strong wafts of urine. Lovely. Then, finally, came my bus. To my elation it was one that goes the long way home. It's busy and the man next to me keeps staring at me. Maybe he's wondering why my music is so loud. Maybe he's admiring the quagmire that is my post-work hair. Maybe he's just plain weird.

Praise be for Cherry 7Up, wine gumes and fully charged iPod with letter P tunes turning this freezing frown upside down.
Here are an array of tunes that got me through the bad bus times this evening:
Peace and Quiet - Canterbury
Playing God - Paramore
Pressure - The Enemy
PDA - Interpol
Pioneers - Bloc Party
The Prayer - Bloc Party
PMA 'til I'm DOA - Cancer Bats
Pumpkin Soup - Kate Nash
Pretty Fly For A White Guy - The Offspring
Poprocks And Coke - Green Day
Plans - Bloc Party
Playing The Blame Game - You Me At Six
Private Eye - Alkaline Trio
Please Don't - The Courteeners
Post Script - Finch
Public Service Broadcast - The Holloways
Punk Rock Princess - Something Corporate
Pretty Green - Mark Ronson
Poison - All Time Low
Poison - Hot Water Music
The Promise - Girls Aloud

So, yeah. That's my night. Now it's Grey's. Later.

BBPD.

No comments:

Post a Comment