Tuesday 13 April 2010

Anywhere But Here

I'm on a small Mayday Parade kick at the mo. I'm relishing the nostalgic teen angst with the Tallahassee quintet's latest rock-pop offering, Anywhere But Here. Showering upon us a tale of modern romance with 1-shy-of-a-dozen 3 minute wonders; inparticular new single Kids In Love and break-up anthem If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?.

Angst and melancholy packed lyrics featuring in my personal favourite, Bruised And Scarred: 'Baby what's it like to be in love I don't wanna know', pave the way for the chain of gig bangers with lashings of heart-break depression, hints of hope and a glimmering backbeat, compelling you to form a living room mosh pit.

I'm a fan.

Listen to: Kids In Love, Bruised And Scarred and The End.

BBPD.

No comments:

Post a Comment